About the Total Development Program
Do you know that learning starts at infancy, long before formal education begins? The early years are considered a prime time for growth as the window for shaping the child’s brain architecture is opened. Research shows that 50% of a child’s ability to learn is developed during the first four years of his life. Children learn complex language and thinking skills more quickly during this stage than at any other time.
The second stage of learning takes place when children are four to eight years old, and 30% of their ability to learn is developed during this time. That is why it is critical for parents to optimize their children’s early years for them to reach their full potential in life.
The Total Development Program is specially designed by ETL Learning to help parents prepare their children for success in school and life.
Our Total Development Program helps you:
- – Make the most of the early years of your child.
- – Develop the habit of reading and love of learning in your child.
- – Utilize the amount of time that your child spends at home more productively.-
- – Prepare your child for increasing competition.
- – And above all, raise a well-rounded, happy and successful individual.